Auburn, WA Plumbing Service
Auburn, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Auburn Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Auburn, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Auburn, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Auburn, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Auburn, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Auburn, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Auburn, WA Plumber service!
Auburn, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Auburn WA
Auburn, Washington is located in Pierce County and in King County. However, most of the land area is located in King County. It is a suburb of Seattle, Washington. According to the census taken in 2010, the population was 70,180. Currently, it is ranked as the 14th largest city in Washington State. To the north, it is bordered by Kent, Washington, to the east, unincorporated King County, to the west, Sumner, Washington, and to the west, the cities of Algona, Pacific, and Federal Way, Washington. The Auburn Symphony Orchestra is only one of the major attractions. Although somewhat smaller in size, this is a fully professional symphony orchestra on every technical level. The programming often enlightens the players and is excellent. All of the people who enjoy making their music but who are usually in the pit playing chamber music enjoy the opportunity to play symphonic music that they seldom have the opportunity to play otherwise. Another attraction is the Flaming Geyser State Park. Without question, the best thing about this park is its name. Upon arrival, many first time visitors have incredulous expressions on their faces after seeing the geyser which is the name is a modest shot of gas lighting up the evening sky. However, the many different ways to splash around in the river is also very enjoyable. There is also the White River Amphitheater that is owned by Muckleshoot Indian tribe. The name sounds very much like the old Wild West. The amphitheater is only 24 miles from downtown Seattle and is a very convenient and popular and location for the numerous many concerts it puts on. This amphitheater has a seating of 20,000 seats and contains all of the latest equipment including a very large video screen. To ensure that the concert will go on regardless of the weather conditions, the amphitheater also has a partly covered seating area. You can even make a weekend out of a concert event because the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe has extended their ownership to a 6,000 square foot lodge.