Ballard, WA Plumbing Service
Ballard, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Ballard Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Ballard, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Ballard, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Ballard, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Ballard, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Ballard, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Ballard, WA Plumber service!
Ballard, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Ballard WA
Ballard, Washington is located in King County. The landmarks in this neighborhood include the Golden State Park, the Shilshole Bay Marina, the Nordic heritage Museum, and the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks. In 2012, the population of Ballard is 32,024. A sure bet for visitors to Ballard or the Seattle area is the Nordic Heritage Museum. This museum is devoted to the interpretation, preservation, and documentation of the Nordic/American experience in the Northwest. They offer permanent exhibits on Northwest history with a focus on material culture, logging, and fishing. For those golfing visitors, there is the Sand Point Golf Course. This golf course provides several beautiful views of the Cascade Mountain Range. The par 71 golf course has a combination of bunkers, fast and small greens, and side hill lies. This golf course has a slope rating of 130 and a 71.8 course rating. Visitors and their families should also see the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks also called the Ballard Locks. These locks regularly go up and down to allow tour vessels, fishing boats, and pleasure crafts through. Visitors can stroll through the adjacent gardens. Using the fish ladder, visitors can watch the salmon and the sea lions try to eat the salmon. During the wintertime, the visitor center is only open on weekends but the garden and locks are open daily. In order to travel around the Ballard are it only make good sense to travel by ferry since the area is surrounded by water. The Washington State Ferry serves that purpose well. This ferry system serves 18 million visitors and commuters every year and is the largest ferry system in the nation. This ferry system allows visitors to experience the beautiful scenery around Puget Sound. No visit to Ballard and the surrounding area would be complete without a trip to Seattle's Space Needle. The Space needle was built in 1962 for the World Expo. This structure is Seattle's most famous landmark. It offers views of the neighborhood is Seattle, Elliot Bay, and a 360 degree view of the mountain since it rises some 600+ feet above the Seattle Center. Visitors can purchase souvenirs of Seattle from the gift shop on the ground floor level or eat where every seat has a view at the Sky City rotating restaurant.