Bellevue, WA Plumbing Service
Bellevue, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Bellevue Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Bellevue, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Bellevue, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Bellevue, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Bellevue, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Bellevue, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Bellevue, WA Plumber service!
Bellevue, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Bellevue WA
Bellevue, Washington is a satellite or suburb of Seattle. According to the census taken in 2010, Bellevue has a population of 122,363. The downtown of Bellevue underwent a rather rapid change before the economic downturn in 2008. There were numerous high rise projects being constructed. CNN ranked Bellevue as the best place to live in the United States to launch a new business. The city is also ranked as the 6th wealthiest cities based on per capita income out of the 522 cities that were ranked. Currently, Bellevue is also ranked the 2nd largest city in Washington State with 5,000 residents and 35,000 employees. Bellevue is located across Lake Washington from Seattle on the eastside of King County. Bellevue is surrounded by outdoor spaces and incredible natural beauty. This very special place provides visitors with the absolute best in cultural attractions, dining, and shopping. These attractions are all within easy walking distance of the most popular hotels. This is the Pacific Northwestï¿½s best place to shop and dine. This stylish and sleek city offers numerous take out shops, unique boutiques, and upscale stores that are all very well known. There are also many different restaurants in a very easy to stroll to environment. Bellevue is growing, modern, and vibrant. This city is the gateway to the whole area around Puget Sound area. Within a matter of minutes visitors can be where they cantour Woodinville's Wine Country which is home to some of the best wines in the world and 70 wineries. Also visitors can visit Kirklandï¿½s waterfront galleries and parks and explore Seattle's history and culture. For visitors who are feeling adventurous, there are day trips to close by mountains for skiing, biking, or hiking. For visitors who are enthusiasts of the outdoors, there are numerous miles of swimming beaches, public parks, and nature trails within easy strolling distance of downtown Bellevue. Once the visitor is ready to end a busy day they can unwind at any of one of Bellevue's numerous art galleries, performing arts groups, museums, or spas. Regardless of what visitor may be looking for, it all starts and stops in Bellevue Washington