Black Diamond, WA Plumbing Service
Black Diamond, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Black Diamond Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Black Diamond, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Black Diamond, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Black Diamond, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Black Diamond, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Black Diamond, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Black Diamond, WA Plumber service!
Black Diamond, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Black Diamond WA
Black Diamond, Washington is ranked 64th out of the 522 regions that were ranked in Washington State based on per capita income. According to the census taken in 2010, it has a population of 4,151. It is located in King County. On February 19, 1959, it was officially incorporated. This city is rich in its small town atmosphere, exceptional natural setting, and rich historic heritage. This is a friendly, beautiful community. Although the city maintains a healthy balance between economic viability and moderate growth, there are still many open spaces and areas that are rich with forests. The economic base is a combination of local cottages industries, tourist attractions, offices, parks, retail sales, and industrial businesses. The development of residential areas is a combination of densities, sizes, and kinds that are clustered together in order to access a system of greenbelts, bikeways, and trails that connect nearby recreational facilities and regional parks with places of employment, recreation, shopping, and housing and to preserve maximum open space. There is adequate environmental protection and public services in order to offer a healthy and safe quality of life for all of the residents including seniors and children. There is also great cooperation among the resident who actively participate in an open and effective governmental decision making process that reflects the values of the community. There are many attractions in or near Black Diamond. In nearby Bellingham there is Whatcom Falls Park that visitors will enjoy seeing. This park offers tennis courts and playground areas. The park has many visitors and local alike walking their dogs, picnicking, walking, and jogging. This park also offers a series of waterfalls and is located around Whatcom creek, which drains into Lake Whatcom and down into Bellingham Bay. Also located in nearby Bellingham is the Spark Museum of Electrical Invention that visitors will want to see. This museum offers an educational and exciting experience for all ages of visitors. They have interactive and compelling exhibits that go back 40 years of cultural heritage and scientific achievement. They feature a world class collection of innovations, inventions, and unique objects that have changed the course of human history.