Bonney Lake, WA Plumbing Service
Bonney Lake, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Bonney Lake Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Bonney Lake, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Bonney Lake, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Bonney Lake, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Bonney Lake, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Bonney Lake, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Bonney Lake, WA Plumber service!
Bonney Lake, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Bonney Lake WA
Bonney Lake has a total land area of 0.1 square miles of water area and 5.4 square miles of land area. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of Bonny Lake was 17,324. It is located in Pierce County. Some of the best barbeque in the Northwest comes from Dickey's Barbeque Pit. Visitors can enjoy many different selections of barbequed meat there along with a glass of wine or beer. Visitors can follow that with some delicious cake and cold stone frozen yogurt or ice cream or a shake or smoothie at the Cold Stone Creamery. During the summertime, visitors should go to the Midsummer Renaissance Faire where revelers and performers alike come together for one of the biggest events of the year. People travel from all around the US to bicker with the pirates, joust with competitors, sample giant turkey legs, and display their medieval wear. For a taste the good life, visitors should go to Wine Styles. This retail wine store carries nectar dessert wines, rich and silky white wines, bubbly champagne wines, and fruity red wines. They intend to educate their customers on how to select a wine that really suites them. Their entire selection of wines offers a recommended food pairing, flavors, and a description listing of the wine's characteristics. Visitors can also enjoy some of the largest concerts ever to play at the best venue in the Northwest, namely the White River Amphitheater in nearby Auburn. This amphitheater seats 20,000 and against a beautiful backdrop of mount Rainer, presents some acts that are world class. For some enjoyable family shows, sporting events, comedy shows, or concerts visitors should go to The Tacoma Dome in nearby Tacoma, Washington. This venue also offers the best in spirits and casual dining. No trip to the Northwest would be complete without visiting the international Port of Tacoma. This port offers an excellent view of the ships being worked and view of the harbor. This port has 2,400 acres that are currently being used for manufacturing, distributing, warehousing, as well as terminal and shipping activity.