Bothell, WA Plumbing Service
Bothell, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Bothell Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Bothell, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Bothell, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Bothell, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Bothell, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Bothell, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Bothell, WA Plumber service!
Bothell, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Bothell WA
Bothell, Washington is part of the Seattle metropolitan region. Bothell is located in Snohomish and King Counties. According to the census taken in 2010, Bothell has a population of 33,505. Bothell has become a center for wine lovers who enjoy spending an evening tasting vintage collection of wine like the famous labels of Columbia, St. Michelle, Chateau, Northwest, and many others as a result of its closeness to many different first class wineries in the state of Washington. The fact is that Bothellï¿½s downtown area is located very close to the border of the city of Woodinville where the extremely popular Woodinville Wine Country with tasting rooms are located that have wines for every taste. Wine enthusiasts for all over the Puget Sound region and is seldom missed primarily because the best wines sold during the Wine Walk out in only days. The downtown area of Bothell is undergoing an amazing rebuilding and renovation that is costing an amazing 150 million dollars. As Bothell come into its own identity as something more than a quiet and sleepy bedroom community in Seattle, Bothell is presently experiencing an amazingly strong surge of growth. Bothell, Washington contains a diverse combination of bio-medical and high tech industry leaders along with an active social scene that attracts numerous visitors from the surrounding neighborhoods of Woodinville, Lake Forest, Park, Mill Creek, Lynnwood, Brier, Kenmore, and many others. Bothellï¿½s downtown area enjoys a highly used and much loved biking and walking path that is also known as the Burke Gilman Trail. This trail is one of the hallmarks of the downtown of Bothell. This trail is the single most popular part of the Puget Sound park system and spans from Seattle to Redmond. Another place of interest in Bothell is Saint Edward State Park. This park is located in King County on Juanita Drive about four miles southwest of Bothell. The swimming pool is presently being operated by King County. Finn Hill State park is also located in Bothell. This park offers many different trails for many different skill levels including cross country trails that have a challenging hill known as Elevator Shaft as well as logs to ride and many different jumps. The Bothell Historical Museum is yet another place of interest in Bothell. It is a very proud organization. Unfortunately yet understandably, as a result of the limitations on volunteer staffing and money, the museum is only from April through mid- December on Sundays from 1PM to 4 PM.