Brier, WA Plumbing Service
Brier, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Brier Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Brier, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Brier, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Brier, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Brier, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Brier, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Brier, WA Plumber service!
Brier, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Brier WA
Brier is bordered on the south by King County, on the east by Bothell, on the north by Lynnwood, and on the west by Mountlake Terrace all located in Snohomish County. it was incorporated in 1965. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of was 6,087. Approximately 91% of the population commutes to work by driving. The average tome for workers to commute to work is 31 minutes as opposed 26 minutes for the remaining United States. However, there is an Alternative to driving to work by taking the public transportation system. In general, the housing is somewhat newer than in other cities in Washington. However, the average property tax bill is somewhat higher than in other cities in Washington. As opposed to renting, approximately 91% of the residents of apartments, condos, and houses are occupied by their owners. The residents enjoy a rather low crime rate. The top fund raising party among all of the political parties was the Democratic Party. John Kerry raise more in political contributions that the other political candidates by raising $1,500 in 2004. It doesn't have a large underclass of people. The fact is that there aren't many people who are below middle class. The majority of the people are well educated and most of them are college graduates. In general the families who live here are more likely to be financially secure than in other cities in the state of Washington. The median income of a family was $77,226 in 2000 compared to the average in the United States of $41,994. The homes are usually occupied by married couples. Approximately 70% of the adults are married. Brier enjoys a large average household size. It isn't exactly overrun with single people. There are more men than women in Brier which makes it a good place for a single to find a husband. There are many different museums, historic sites, parks, and wineries locates close to Brier, Washington