Burien, WA Plumbing Service
Burien, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Burien Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Burien, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Burien, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Burien, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Burien, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Burien, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Burien, WA Plumber service!
Burien, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Burien WA
Burien, Washington is located just south of Seattle in King County. The population of Burien was 33,313 according to the census taken in 2010. The population of Burien has increased to approximately 45,000 as a result of annexation that took place in 2011. There are many things to do and see in and around Burien. One of those things is a nature walk in Seahurst Park. In this park visitors can see an abundance of Lysichiton americanum, otherwise known as skunk cabbage and Trillium ovatum which can be in full bloom. The nature trail on this park loops past the streams and wetlands from the upland forest to the beach. Visitors should wear rugged shoes since this leisurely one mile loop walk might be muddy. Visitors should also bring a raincoat or umbrella when it is threating to rain. There is also the Hydroplane and Race Boat Museum. In this museum there are artifacts and displays from the history of powerboat racing in the Northwest. The staff at this museum also run and restores antique powerboats. For lunch, visitor might want to consider having a charming brown bag lunch and a 40 ounce beer at the Highline Performing Arts Center. The food and the service are both great. After lunch, visitor may want to take a tour on the Interurban and Green Duwamish River Trail in nearby Seattle. This trail goes around the primary industrial areas in Seattle and goes on to trading patterns of the settles and Native Indians to observe the historical connections of the living. All first time visitors to the state of Washington should also take a ride on the Washington State Ferries in Seattle .Also in nearby Seattle is the William Traver Gallery where the is something for both adult and children alike to see, such as mixed media works, pottery, photos, sculptures, and vivid paintings in the theatrical space. Visitors will be impressed with artworks such as Ann Gardner's scintillating mosaic exhibition and collections of glass from the Pilchuck School. Another interesting sight to see in Seattle is the Stimson-Green Mansion. This mansion is one of the only First Hill homes that have survived as it was originally built. This mansion is beautifully well preserved. These days, it offers a chance to visit early 20th century residential life in Seattle.