Capitol Hill Plumber • Capitol Hill Plumbing Service
Capitol Hill, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Capitol Hill Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Capitol Hill, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Capitol Hill, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Capitol Hill, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Capitol Hill, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Capitol Hill, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Capitol Hill, WA Plumber service!
Capitol Hill, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Capitol Hill WA
Capitol Hill, Washington is one of Seattle's most prominent entertainment and nightlife districts. It is also the center of the city's counter culture and gay communities. The city is the most densely populated residential district in Seattle. The students in Capital Hill attend Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle Central Community College, and Seattle University. The central commercial street is Broadway is always busy with restaurants, coffee houses, and shops. Volunteer Park is home to the Seattle Asian Art museum, a 108 step brick water tower that has one of the best views in Seattle, and a conservatory. Located just north is the historic Lake View Cemetery that hosts the graves of iconic martial arts stars Brandon and Bruce Lee as well as the pioneers of Seattle. Cal Anderson Park is another great local park that offers sports playfields, a jogging path, an inverted fountain, and a water reservoir. Visitors and locals alike can enjoy watching the yachts, barges, motorboats, and sailboats that pass through, as the levels of water are adjusted to permit them to pass safely through the passage at the Ballard Locks. The fish ladder is another popular location. This fish ladder was built to permit the salmon to navigate the locks and to pass between salt and fresh and water. Visitors can watch the fish swim through the ladder because there are glass panels below the water line. Another visitor attraction is Benaroya Hall which was built and opened in 1998. This lobby of this hall has a large glass work that was produced by the world famous artist Dale Chihuly. On the west side of this hall there is a terraced garden. This hall takes up a whole city block. Benaroya Hall is the downtown home of the Seattle Symphony and the premier concert hall in Seattle. This hall is complete with meeting rooms, a grand lobby, a recital hall, and an auditorium. Benaroya Hall not only hosts wedding receptions and weddings, fundraising auctions, lectures, and business meetings but also host numerous musical concerts every year. Visitors can also soak up some of the unique ambiance of the most popular attraction in Seattle known as the Pike Place Market. Visitors can also watch the market fishmongers toss their salmon around and the antics and music of the talented street performers.