Clyde Hill, WA Plumbing Service
Clyde Hill, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Clyde Hill Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Clyde Hill, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Clyde Hill, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Clyde Hill, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Clyde Hill, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Clyde Hill, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Clyde Hill, WA Plumber service!
Clyde Hill, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Clyde Hill WA
Clyde Hill, Washington is ranked 10th out of the 522 cites in Washington state that were ranked based in per capita income. According to a census taken in 2010, the population was 2,984. The city is bordered by the town and cites of Hunts Point, Yarrow Point, Medina, Kirkland, and Bellevue. It is located approximately 1.75 miles east of Seattle. Because it is usually easier to drive than most other cities in the state of Washington, about 87% of the workers commute to work by driving. Rather than renting, approximately 96% of the residents of this city who live in apartments, condos, or houses own the property. However, the average property taxes are somewhat higher in this city than on most other cities in the state of Washington. The residents of this city also enjoy a relatively low violent and personal property crime rate. The residents contributed $18,900 to George W; Bush during the 2004 presidential race which was more money that was contributed to any other political candidate. However, the top political fund raiser in this city was the Democratic Party. The median income of the residents of this city was $150,237 in the year 2000 and most families are financial secure. In general, there aren't many people in this city who are below middle class and there isn't a large underclass. The majority of the people are well educated and most of them are college educated. There are numerous single people that are very successful. There are also more people who work from their homes than in most cities in the state of Washington. This city doesn't have many people who are living alone. Approximately 77% of the adults in this city are married couples. The size of the average household in this city is rather large. It is also more racially diverse than most other cities in the state of Washington. The city also has a shorter commute time than most other cities in the state of Washington.