Edgewood Plumber • Edgewood Plumbing Service
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Edgewood Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Edgewood Plumber service!
Our expert Edgewood Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Edgewood.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Edgewood Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services Edgewood can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Edgewood are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Edgewood Plumber service!
Edgewood Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Edgewood WA
Edgewood Washington is located in Pierce County. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of Edgewood is 9,387. The neighboring cities of Edgewood to the south include Puyallup, to the north, Federal Way, and to the northwest, Milton. On February 28, 1996, Edgewood was officially incorporated. One of the attractions in Edgewood is the Edgewood Garden. This large estate garden was developed on 32 acres of land. It offers a beautiful view of Mt. Rainier. In 2004, it was nothing more than a property covered primarily in bushes of BlackBerrys and lawn. Built in 1981, this garden is situated on a large contemporary style house in the northwest. These days, there is a grand garden that offers a very intimate experience. This garden features contemplative Asian settings as well as many different themes or garden rooms such as bird filled woods. Following 6 years of development it has reached maturity and Edgewood Garden is rare in its ambition and scale. One of the local landmarks is the Nyholm Windmill, which was initially located on the ranch of Peter Nyholm who was a Danish immigrant. Here are also numerous vacation rentals available in Edgewood. These include many wonderful vacation houses for rent by the owner. There are also vacation packages available that include corporate apartments, luxury suites, bed and breakfast inns, condos, and cabins. Regardless of the level of comfort that you want or your budget, you can find a great local vacation home rental available in Edgewood. Some of the better food available in Edgewood can be found at Joe's Java Incorporated and Don's Drive in. However, if you like sushi, the Edgewood region has some sushi restaurants that visitors can enjoy. Trapper's Sushi is located near Bonny Lake, only 9 miles from Edgewood. Since 2004, this restaurant has been serving the region. This restaurant has become a favorite of the locals. Appetizers include sashimi, soft shell crab and cucumber salad with octopus. Temmaki hand rolls include Seattle rolls, spicy tuna, California rolls, and dragon rolls. With your sushi, you can also enjoy a Miso soup. There is no reservation required at Trappers and the atmosphere is relaxed. If you are more in the mood for Italian food you might want to visit Buca di Beppo Italian restaurant. This restaurant offer a full bar of liquor, wine, and beer and is complete with checkered tablecloths. The Buca di Beppo restaurant offers a casual dining atmosphere that gets loud and busy with their customers.