Edmonds, WA Plumbing Service
Edmonds, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Edmonds Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Edmonds, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Edmonds, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Edmonds, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Edmonds, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Edmonds, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Edmonds, WA Plumber service!
Edmonds, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Edmonds WA
Edmonds has a view of the Cascade Range of mountains and the Olympic Mountains as well as Puget Sound. Edmonds is located in Snohomish County. According to the census taken in 2011, Edmonds has a population of 39,800.The estimated population in the year 2025 is 44,800. This estimate is based on an anticipated population growth of 1% per year. The city was incorporated in 1890. The land area of Edmonds is 8.9 square miles and the city has 5.2 linear miles of shoreline. The city has a mean low temperature in January of 40.1 degrees F. and a mean high temperature in July of 65.2 degree F. The average low temperature is 35.2 degrees F. and the average high temperature is 65.2 degree F. Edmonds has an annual precipitation of 37.2 inches. Edmonds is located only south of Everett by 18 miles and only north of Seattle by 15 miles. The vibrant city of Edmonds can easily be reached by bicycles, cars, Washington State Ferries, Community Transit buses, the Sound Transit commuter rail system, and the Amtrak commuter rail system. By the early 1900ï¿½s, Edmonds was a well-established small city and in its present urban form the city has preserved many of its original historic characteristics. Edmondï¿½s location along the slopes of Puget Sound that face west provides several amenities such as convenient access to a walkable and compact downtown area, access to waterfront parks and four beaches, and beautiful views of the Olympic Mountains and water. The employment in Edmonds has increased more rapidly than the population growth and has grown at approximately 2.7% per year during the past ten years. Edmonds had an estimated 10,154 jobs in the year 2000. The services industry comprised 39.5% of these jobs, 26% were government and retail trade, employment accounted for 14%, 7.6% were manufacturing, 5.8% were education, and 1.6% were utilities, communication, transportation, and wholesale trade. The City offer several amenities for visitors and residents alike. An active cultural and arts community contributes to the strong sense of civic pride that is very widely shared in the community. There is an involved, active citizenry, a viable economic base, and many different residential neighborhoods that are very well kept.