Enumclaw, WA Plumbing Service
Enumclaw, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Enumclaw Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Enumclaw, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Enumclaw, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Enumclaw, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Enumclaw, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Enumclaw, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Enumclaw, WA Plumber service!
Enumclaw, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Enumclaw WA
The name Enumclaw means thundering noise. The name originated from a Salish Native Indian term that was translated into A Place of Evil Spirits. It seems that there were some powerful windstorms that occur around the area of the Enumclaw Mountain. Enumclaw sits on the Enumclaw Plateau that was formed during a volcanic mudflow from Mount Rainier about some 5,700 year ago. According to a census taken in 2010, the population of Enumclaw was 110,669. Enumclaw is located in King County. One of the many things to do is to visit the Enumclaw Exposition Center which was the King County Fairgrounds. There visitors can eat a plethora of fair food and see crafts, a logger competition, FFA and 4-H exhibits, a rodeo, and country music stars. The center is one of the most versatile venues in the city and home to many different events, business conferences, trade fairs, meetings, and conventions. It also hosts weddings, receptions, and private events. Kasey Kahne now owns a store of collectables in Enumclaw in what was formally Enumclaw Travel & Cruise. The best massage in Enumclaw can be obtained at the Enumclaw Day Spa. This spa offers hair and face care services and a complete range of body treatments. There are also numerous farmers markets in Enumclaw that not only offer fresh fruits and vegetables but also provide visitors the opportunity to obtain some local flair by talking to the local farmers. Visitors can enjoy the best breakfast in Enumclaw at The Kettle. This establishment is a quaint small restaurant that specializes in home cooked food for breakfast and lunch. They serve American cuisine and their specialty is egg scrambles and homemade muffins. Enumclaw is also the home of the annual Artist's Studio Tour. This is where many different local artists open up their work spaces for visitors to learn and explore their creative processes. The tour will guide visitors through seven different artist's locations. The annual Pacific Northwest Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering is where visitors can enjoy highland and national dancing, pipe bands, individual piping and drumming, the Northwest regional harp finals, and the US West Coast Drum Corps. Visitors should also visit the Hitchin' Post where they can purchase fresh produce.