Everett Plumber • Everett Plumbing Service
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Everett Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Everett Plumber service!
Our expert Everett Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Everett.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Everett Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services Everett can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Everett are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Everett Plumber service!
Everett Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Everett WA
Everett, Washington is the largest city in Snohomish County and is the county seat. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of Everett is 103,019. There are many different things to do and see in this city. One of those things is to visit Biringer Farms. This farm is a favorite activity for both visitors and the families of Puget Sound. This is both a thriving and popular industry. However, this farm is still one of the few favored activities. Picnics are great fun all year around. In the summertime, picking berries is very popular because visitors get to keep what they pick. For those visitors who have limited experience on a farm, tours are also available. Another good place to visit in Everett is Thorton A. Sullivan Park. This park makes a great companion to Everett’s other major picnicking attraction which is Legion Park. In 1998, this park was refurbished, and features water attractions as opposed to other parks that feature attractions that are based on land. These water attractions include boating and swimming classes that are supervised by lifeguards in the summertime. This great park is a great place for visitors to take advantage of Everett’s close location to the water. Perhaps the visitor wants to watch a good baseball game. Visitors can watch some great minor league action at the Everett Memorial Stadium. One of the better places to eat in Everett is the Everett Grand Roaster and Ale House. There are 26 beers including 18 craft beers on tap in the café style, casual restaurant. This restaurant serves very large plates of roasted meats of the highest quality. Their Radiant Roaster Prime Rib will be exceptionally tender as a result of being roasted in their trademarked 18 Hour Flav'r Cycle. Cocked in the same manner is their Slow Turned Leg of Fresh Pork. Their menu also includes turkey and chicken dishes. Their comfortable and warm bar area has plenty of copper topped tables and dark wood. It also has numerous neon beer signs in the windows.