Federal Way, WA Plumbing Service
Federal Way, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Federal Way Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Federal Way, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Federal Way, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Federal Way, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Federal Way, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Federal Way, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Federal Way, WA Plumber service!
Federal Way, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Federal Way WA
The population of Federal Way, Washington was 89,306 according to the 2010 census which represents a 7.3% increase in population since 2000. It is located in King County. There are 43,799 males, or 49% of the population and 45,567 are females or 51% of the population. The median age of the residents is 34.9 years old as compared to the median age of the residents of the state of Washington or 46.6 years old. It was estimated that the household median income in 2009 in this city was $54,846 as compared to $49,278 in 2000 and as compared to the estimated household median income in the state of Washington of $24,845. The estimated per capita income in 2009 was $24,845. In 2009, the estimated median value of a condo or house was 279,800 as compares to the estimated median value of a condo or house in the state of Washington of $287,200. In 2009, the mean cost of occupied vans, RVs, or boats was $8,602; mobile homes was $87,667; 5 or more unit structures was $ $170,597; 3 to 4 unit structures was $268,172; townhouses or other attached units was $207,561; detached houses was $347,145, and; all housing units was $314,483. There were 46,102 whites or 51.6% of the population as compared to 14,476 or 16.29% Hispanics, 8,406 or 9.4 9% Asian, 8,406 or 9.4. Black, 4,638 or 5.2% of at least two races, 2,331 or 2.6% American Indian, 625 or 0.7% Native Hawaiian, and 207 or 0.2% other races. There is 89.3% of the population that has a high school education or greater, 26.6% have a Bachelor's degree or greater, 7.2% have a professional or graduate degree, and 5.2% are unemployed people who are at least 25 years old. The mean time to commute to work is 30.2 minutes. There are 28.5% of the population of the city who are at least 15 years old that have never been married, 53.9% that are currently married, 1.4% that are separated, 4.3% that are widowed, and 11.8% that are divorced. There are 4,525 residents or 17.42% that are foreign born as compared to 10.4% of the resident of the state of Washington. In 2010, there were 130 full time police officers or 1.52 police officers for every 1,000 residents as compared to 1.55 police officers for every 1,000 residents in the state of Washington.