Fircrest, WA Plumbing Service
Fircrest, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Fircrest Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Fircrest, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Fircrest, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Fircrest, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Fircrest, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Fircrest, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Fircrest, WA Plumber service!
Fircrest, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Fircrest WA
The city of Fircrest is a wealthy suburb of Tacoma, Washington and was officially incorporated on September, 19 1925. Fircrest is located in the Seattle/Tacoma metropolitan region in Pierce County. There are many different things to do and see in Fircrest. Play a relaxing round of Golf at the Fircrest Golf Club. This golf course offers a regulation length 18-hole golf course in Fircrest, Washington. There are three sets of tee boxes on this medium-length layout for a challenging yet enjoyable golfing experience. Perhaps you would rather enjoy some entertainment with your entire family. You should consider visiting the Robin Maylor Amusement Park which offers a one stop provider of family enjoyment in Washington. If you would prefer some culture you should try the Karpeles Manuscript Library. This library is home to several travelling exhibitions such as the manuscripts of Sigmund Freud. Visitors can view original historical documents first hand in this museum. Until it is experienced, the impact of viewing a document in person simply canï¿½t be described. The museum provides an ideal setting to see historical documents as it is surrounded by neoclassical architecture. For some fun in the sun you could visit Titlow Beach in Tacoma. This beach offers a scuba diving area, a small boardwalk, a view of the Tacoma narrows bridge, two restaurants, a community center, and a swimming pool. If you and your family want to enjoy some nature you can always visit the Tacoma Nature Center. This natural habitat provides a place where visitors can see some of the local wildlife. There are two miles of nature trails through 54 acres of habitat in the wetlands. Families can participate in many different science and nature events and classes. There are also birthday party packages available. Obviously, nobody should visit the state of Washington without visiting Mount Rainier. A lifetime of discovery awaits you because this mountain rises to over 14,000 feet above sea level. Mount Rainier is a volcano that is active volcano and has the most peaks that are glaciated in the United States. It has spawned six major rivers. An ancient forest cloaks Mount Rainierï¿½s lower slopes while subalpine wildflowers dot the icy volcano. Wildlife abounds in the parkï¿½s ecosystem. Rainier remains an icon on the Washington landscape.