Issaquah, WA Plumbing Service
Issaquah, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Issaquah Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Issaquah, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Issaquah, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Issaquah, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Issaquah, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Issaquah, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Issaquah, WA Plumber service!
Issaquah, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Issaquah WA
Issaquah, Washington is located in King County. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of Issaquah was 30,434. The city of Issaquah is a fast growing residential community that is home to Microsoft and Boeing. During the past few years, this town that was once a lumber town has experienced a surge folks from out of town wanting to call Issaquah home. There are good reasons for this. In only one hour you can be rafting or kayaking on the Class IV Snohomish River, skiing in the Cascade Mountains, or have access to six or more steelhead streams. In only 20 minutes you can be on the oyster flats on Puget Sound or in downtown Seattle. Then in October, there is the biggest party of the year which is Salmon Days and nothing less than a two day festival that celebrates the return of the spawning fish. There is also the Issaquah Alps Trails Club whose mission is to be the custodian of the open and lush tree covered mountaintops and trails that are called the Issaquah Alps. The Rattlesnake, Taylor, Tiger, Squak, and Cougar Mountains are included in these mountains. Mitchell Hill and the grand Ridge in addition to the corridors that lead to these mountains are also within the Issaquah Alps. There is also the Issaquah Fish Hatchery. The fall is the most active time of year because this is when adult Coho and Chinook salmon return to their hatchery. Volunteers and staff form the hatchery are very busy, along with the process of fertilization, helping to make baby salmon. The adult salmon digging their nests and spawning in Issaquah Creek can also be seen. Then there are the outdoor Shakespeare performances that are free in Seattle and its surrounding cities in the summertime. The Seattle Shakespeare Company does performances such as the Twelfth Night and The Winterï¿½s Tale. This makes for a great evening for your friends and family. There is a need to be there a minimum of 20 minutes early to ensure a good spot on the lawn for the picnic.