Kenmore, WA Plumbing Service
Kenmore, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Kenmore Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Kenmore, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Kenmore, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Kenmore, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Kenmore, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Kenmore, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Kenmore, WA Plumber service!
Kenmore, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Kenmore WA
Kenmore, Washington provides easy access to the Bike Trail system in King County and the Burke Gilman Trail. The city is also home of Bastyr University, the largest commercial air facility at the Kenmore Air Harbor in the United States that only uses seaplanes, and a freshwater industrial port. Kenmore is a combination of a onetime country retreat and a residential community. According to the census taken in 2010 the population of Kenmore was 20,460. The official evergreen of the city is the rhododendron, the official bird of the city is the great blue heron, and the official flower of the city is the dahlia. Kenmore provides easy access to Log Boom Park, Saint Edward State Park, the King County Bike Trail and the Burke Gilman Trail. Kenmore is located next to the most northern shores of Lake Washington in King County. ONE of the best ways to see all of Kenmore and a considerable amount of the Northwest is in the air. Visitors can do this by stopping by Kenmore Air Seaplanes. It is also a very enjoyable alternative to the regions excellent ferry system. Saint Edwards State Park offers visitors a one mile horse trail, free parking, picnic areas, an athletic field, six handball courts, two tennis courts, a 25 yard swimming pool that is heated, and a gymnasium complete with a stage. There is also a chapel, a laundry, dormitory rooms, classrooms, a dining hall, and a kitchen in the park's old seminary building. There are also seven miles of magnificent trails that all run to a view of Mount Rainier at the edge of the water. The Saint Edwards State Park has the longest stretch of lake Washington that is still undeveloped that still remains. Opened in 1978, the park was sold by the Catholic Diocese of Seattle to the State of Washington in 1977. The Inglewood Golf Club is a great place to take in a round of golf. This golf club is one of the oldest golf courses in the Pacific Northwest and dates as far back as 1919. Their architectural masterpiece, the clubhouse, was built in 1926 and has recently been restored to reflect and enhance its rich influence of French provincial architecture. Their vision to showcase and preserve the rich tradition of the game of golf while continuing to attract enthusiastic and involved embers, through services and facilities that are nothing less than excellent, social programs, quality golf, and superior golf course conditions.