Kent, WA Plumbing Service
Kent, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Kent Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Kent, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Kent, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Kent, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Kent, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Kent, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Kent, WA Plumber service!
Kent, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Kent WA
Kent is the corporate home of Oberto Sausage and REI and is a suburb is Seattle. To the west is are the cities of Seatac and Des Moines, to the south is the city of Covington and unincorporated King County, and to the north are the cities of Tukwila and Renton. According to the census taken in 2010, the population was 92,411. In 2011, this population increased to an approximate 120,916 mainly as a result of annexation. There are many attractions in Kent. One of these attractions is the Soos Creek Trail in nearby Covington. This trail is great for a horse ride, a ride on some inline skates, or a bike ride. There is seldom a crowd and traffic is usually light. There are seldom any pollutants in Soos Creek and there are some very lush green banks. The Soos Creek Trail is a great place to unwind especially if the visitor is on business. The best way to access this trail is by way of Gary Grant Park. Another great place to visit is Pacific Raceways. This raceway is different than the conventional oval shaped track and has very challenging turns and corners. Pacific Raceways was initially carved from a naturally wooded area. There are major drag races and other types of racing that often take place on this track. Visitors can watch many different types of racing on these beautiful race tracks. These race tracks are great for fanatics of motor racing. The Great Wall Shopping Mall is a great place to shop. This Pan-Asian shopping mall has all kinds of unusual items such as tapioca pear iced tea, dried seaweed, live fish, Pokemon cards, special noodles, Indonesian birdï¿½s nest soup, stone lions, and other battlements. Visitors can get read a Chinese tabloid, take out a loan, and get their hair styled all at the Great Wall Shopping Mall. Afterwards, visitors can enjoy hot sour soup, special fried rice, young chow, honey walnut shrimp, Mongolian chicken, almond chicken, lettuce wraps, cashew chicken, wonton wraps, or egg foo young at the Golden Dynasty Restaurant.