Kirkland, WA Plumbing Service
Kirkland, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Kirkland Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Kirkland, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Kirkland, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Kirkland, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Kirkland, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Kirkland, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Kirkland, WA Plumber service!
Kirkland, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Kirkland WA
Kirkland, Washington is located east of Lake Washington and is a suburb of Seattle. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of Kirkland was 48,787. Kirkland is the 12th largest city in Washington State and the 6th largest city in King County. There are a plethora of things to see and din in and around Kirkland. Visitors and their families should certainly see the Kirkland Performance Center's Art Stage. This Arts Stage gallery provides a rotating show that features regionally based and Kirkland artists in the theaterï¿½s lobby. This venue has a seating capacity of 400 people and offers performances that are diverse as popular music, film nights, specialty musicians, and children play performances. For even more culture, visitors might want to consider visiting the Kirkland Arts Center. In the summertime, this arts center provides children between the ages of 8 and 12 with full day art camps and children between the ages of 5 and 7 with half day art camps. Campers can experience different art themes such as nature, cities, and people. This is a nonprofit visual arts gallery and school that offer multimedia, glass fusing, drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, and ceramics. For the visitors who have children along, the Marina Park is very enjoyable. This park offers public art, clean restrooms, a dock, a boat launch, boat moorage, a picnic area, fishing and a special play area for the children. For lunch, visitors can enjoy some laughter as well as good food and drinks at Laughs Comedy Club. This club is great, especially on the weekends when they have some great comics, in a clean and comfortable atmosphere. For some enjoyment in the afternoon, visitors should try the Kirkland Performance Center. This establishment offers dance troupes, concerts, and musicals. The musical performers include the Seattle Violin Virtuosi, The Washington Wind Symphony, and the Kirkland Orchestra. This venue also provides very sleek acoustics. After an exciting day perusing Kirkland, visitors should consider dining at the Beach Cafï¿½. This cafï¿½ is very lively and casual and offers uncomplicated yet vibrant for all types of meals for both adults and children. They place an emphasis on fresh northwest delicacies along with wines from the Northwest, local microbrews, and exciting cocktails.