Lakewood, WA Plumbing Service
Lakewood, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Lakewood Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Lakewood, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Lakewood, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Lakewood, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Lakewood, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Lakewood, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Lakewood, WA Plumber service!
Lakewood, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Lakewood WA
Lakewood, Washington is a suburb of Tacoma and is located between Olympia and Seattle in Pierce County. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of Lakewood was 58,163. Visitors who are active duty military, veterans, or VA volunteers can play a relaxing yet exciting 9 holes of golf at the American lake Veterans Lake Golf Course. This golf course is dedicated to offering a therapeutic environment where golfers of all skill levels can enjoy the advantages of the game of golf including relaxation and exercise in a social accepting and positive environment. For the non-military golfing visitors there is the Fort Steilacoom Golf Course that offers 9 holes of regulation length that rewards good shots and provides a fun golf outing for everybody. For even more relaxation, visitor should try Schooners. This pub offers strong drinks and excellent service and has a good crowd of decent looking clientele and regulars. For something somewhat lighter or for desert, visitors can go to the Cold Stone creamery. This ice cream joint offers super deluxe sorbet or sorbet custom made to the customers liking with many different toppings such as fruits, nuts, cakes, cookies, candies and assorted flavorings. They can customize your ice cream in 11.5 million ways complete in a bowl or a freshly made waffle cone. Game Crazy offer visitors with children the opportunity to try any new or used game that they have in stock before they buy the game to ensure that it is kid friendly. Rollie's doesn't offer visitors any celebrities but it doesn't have a 20 dollar cover charge either. It is just a friendly neighborhood bar with good whiskey and beers where you can wear just about anything you want, with the exception of cargo shorts. The Longhorn Saloon is another friendly neighborhood bar where visitors won't find a doorman. A visitor can sashay up to the welcoming bar and order one of the many different drinks that they serve.