Lynnwood, WA Plumbing Service
Lynnwood, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Lynnwood Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Lynnwood, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Lynnwood, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Lynnwood, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Lynnwood, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Lynnwood, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Lynnwood, WA Plumber service!
Lynnwood, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Lynwood WA
Lynwood, Washington is the 29th largest city in the state of Washington and the 4th largest city in Snohomish County. Lynnwood had population of 35,836 according to the census that was taken in 2010. This represents a 5.90% increase in population since 2000. There are various things for visitors and their families to do and see in and around Lynnwood. One place for visitors and their families to learn about the history of the fishing industry in Seattle is the Fishermanï¿½s Terminal, located in nearby Seattle, Washington. Although it is sometimes possible to purchase fresh caught right from the fishermen, this terminal there is a great fish market. Those visitors and their families who are sports fishing enthusiasts might want to visit Puget Sound Sports Fishing, located in nearby Edmonds, Washington. This is a year round fishing charter that offers visitors and their families guided fishing tours from Everett to Seattle for bottom fishing for lingcod, fall fishing for sockeye, chums, and coho, summertime and spring fishing for chinook, and wintertime fishing for blackmouth. Those visitors and their families who want to have some outdoor fun might want to go to Discovery Park, also located in nearby Seattle. This is Seattleï¿½s largest park. The park offers visitors and their families many different streams, thickets, active sand dunes, forest groves, dramatic sea cliffs, two mile of protected tidal beaches, as well as beautiful views of the Olympic and Cascade Mountain Ranges. It is also a sanctuary for wildlife. At the Lynnwood Park Amphitheater, visitors and their families can enjoy art exhibit by local and regional artists, public art, and outdoor Shakespearian plays in the summertime. At the Farmerï¿½s Market, located in nearby Mukilteo, Washington, visitors and their families will find handmade crafts, cut flowers, handpicked berries, candied nuts, grass fed beef, honey, transitional and organic eggs, as well as local, fresh fruits and vegetables. At the recently renovated Lynnwood Recreation Center, visitors and their families can enjoy private changing rooms, a hot tub for the entire family, a water playground, and a swimming pool that has water slides. Visitors and their families can also have some outdoor family fun at the Watersports Beach Camp at Sunset Bay, located also located in nearby Edmonds. This beach camp offers visitors and their families many different kinds of watersport activities, such as inner tubing, wake surfing, and wake boarding a sand castle contest, a beach fire, a zip line, sea kayaking, wind surfing, keel boat sailing, dinghy sailing, skim boarding, many miles of sandy beaches, and a half acre wharf.