Maple Valley, WA Plumbing Service
Maple Valley, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Maple Valley Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Maple Valley, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Maple Valley, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Maple Valley, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Maple Valley, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Maple Valley, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Maple Valley, WA Plumber service!
Maple Valley, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Maple Valley WA
Maple Valley, Washington is located in King County and was incorporated in 1997. According to the census taken in 2011, the population is 23,139. The population of males in is 49.4% compared to a female population of 50.6%. The median age of the residents is 34.2 years compared to the median age of residents in the state of Washington which is 46.6 years. In 2009, the estimated median household income in Maple Valley was $87,379 as compared to $56,548 for the state of Washington. In 2009, the estimated value for a condo or a house in Maple Valley was $343,226 as compared to $287,200 for the state of Washington. In 2009, the mean gross rent was $1,101 in Maple Valley. The white population is 82.6% of the total population while 5.7% are Hispanic, 4.3% are from two or more races, African American are 2.0%, American Indian are 0.5%, other Pacific Islanders and native Hawaiian are 0.4%, and all other are 0.2%. The percentage of the population who have a high school education or greater is 93.6%, 31.7% have a Bachelorï¿½s degree or greater, 7.9% have a professional or graduate degree, and 2.6% of the population in Maple Valley are unemployed. As of July, 2011 there were no sex offenders living in Maple Valley. The city has 13 full time police officers. The unemployment rate in Maple Valley is 7.1% as compared to 8.8% for the state of Washington. Manufacturing makes up 21% of the business industry, construction makes up 12%, technical services, scientific, and professional makes up 11%, retail trade makes up 9%, wholesale trade makes up 6%, warehousing and transportation makes up 6%, and public administration makes up 5%. Maple Valley was selected as one of the 10 best cities and towns in the United States for families by Family Circle magazine. The survey selected Maple Valley from 2,500 cities having populations between 15,000 and 150,000.