Medina, WA Plumbing Service
Medina, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Medina Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Medina, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Medina, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Medina, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Medina, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Medina, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Medina, WA Plumber service!
Medina, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Medina WA
Medina, Washington has the 3rd largest income per capita in Washington State. It is also the 49th highest in the nation. It is home to Bill Gates and is mostly residential. According to the census taken in 2010, the population was 2,969. The city is bordered by the satellite city of Bellevue, Hunt's Point, and Clyde Hill. Opposite of Seattle, it is surrounded on the south, west, and north by Lake Washington. The city is located in an area known as the Eastside in King County. Approximately 84% of the workers in this city commute to work by driving. As opposed to renting, it is estimated that 92% of the residential quarters are occupied by their owners. There are some people who live in this city that believe that the higher property taxes as compared to the rest of the state of Washington are a sign of desirability and wealth. The residents donated $119,748 to John Kerry in the 2004 presidential race which represents more money that for any other political candidate. The Democratic Party attracted the most donations across all electoral races. There are a considerable number of people who work from home as opposed to every day commuting to work in the city. Regardless if they are interested in marriage or not, there are also a significant number of single people who earn high incomes. It is significant to note that there are more people that have earned a college degree than the people have in most of the other cities in the state of Washington. The fact is that the majority of people who live in this city earn a good living. Most of the population have money to spend are doing very well. The majority of the population in this city isn't below the poverty line. The median family income is $149,637. Large residences and families are very common in this city, Medina isn't a place to find somebody to marry but rather a place to move to after you are already married. Although they really aren't, it seems that the majority of the people in this city are already married. Actually, approximately 76% of the adults are married.