Mercer Island, WA Plumbing Service
Mercer Island, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Mercer Island Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Mercer Island, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Mercer Island, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Mercer Island, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Mercer Island, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Mercer Island, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Mercer Island, WA Plumber service!
Mercer Island, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Mercer Island WA
Mercer Island, Washington is the most populated island on a lake in the US. This city located in the metropolitan region of Seattle in King County. According to the census taken in 2011, the population was 22,699. The city has the unique zip code of 98040. There are many different things for visitors to do and see. One of these things to do is visit Luther Burbank Park. This park has vegetation and trees from all around the world. This island is only minutes from downtown Seattle and is very accessible. There is a marsh area that has osprey, eagles, marsh wrens, and red winged blackbirds. There is also an area in the park where dogs don't have to be on a leash. This park is the administrative headquarters for all of the parks in King County. The amenities in the park include a swimming beach with professional lifeguards in season, picnic grounds, and tennis courts. This park is located in Lake Washington between the Eastside and Seattle. This park was named after the great naturalist Luther Burbank. Free parking is available. Another great place to visit is the Roanoke Inn. This inn serves the traditional breakfast of pancakes, egg dishes, and bacon. Their menu includes many different sandwiches and burgers and has a large selection of beers. In order to keep pace with the surrounding real estate prices, even the wine list has become larger. The food portions are very large and the food is somewhat greasy. This inn is a great place to play a game of darts and relax with a group of friends because it is very cozy and comfortable. Visitors can go out on the front porch and relax during the summertime when the days are warm. Although it only makes it easier for visitors to imagine the days when trappers made this inn their home away from home, the air gets somewhat murky because the smoke from cigarettes tends to choke the lightening that is already faint. The Roanoke Inn is still very active, although visitors won't know it by looking on the outside of the inn.