Mill Creek, WA Plumbing Service
Mill Creek, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Mill Creek Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Mill Creek, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Mill Creek, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Mill Creek, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Mill Creek, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Mill Creek, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Mill Creek, WA Plumber service!
Mill Creek, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Mill Creek WA
The population of Mill Creek was 18,244 according to the census taken in 2010. The city is located is Snohomish County and is a suburb of the Seattle metropolitan region. Originally, it was a planned community that was designed with a country club and golf course as the centerpiece. The city is ranked 19th out of 522 regions that were ranked based on the per capita income of the city. On August 30, 1983, the city was officially incorporated. As a result of the large number of jobs that are now available and families that have moved into the area, the city has grown rapidly. These days, it has a Mill Creek Town Center that is sponsored by the city and is used for many different purposes. Recently, there have been numerous apartment complexes that have been built all along Washington State Route 527 as well as some other routes all over the town. However, prior to the turn of the year 2000, there was a considerable amount of the city that was all wooded area. In 1994, this resulted in a high school that is much larger that goes from a 2A high school to a 4A high school that now has about 2,000 students. In the southeastern part of the city, there is now has much of the green belt. Located there is the famous water well, which is a place where you can get free fresh spring water. Located in the Town Center is one of the most popular places which is the Central Market. This is the vibrant home of many different shops, services, and restaurants. One of the latest additions is the T&C family. Central Market turns it up another notch by offering the better of the two previous Central Markets which were Poulsbo and Shoreline. Thatï¿½s probably why, in 2004, so many people showed up for the grand opening of the Central Market in the new Town Center.