Mukilteo, WA Plumbing Service
Mukilteo, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Mukilteo Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Mukilteo, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Mukilteo, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Mukilteo, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Mukilteo, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Mukilteo, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Mukilteo, WA Plumber service!
Mukilteo, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Mukilteo WA
Mukilteo, Washington has a population of 20,254 according to the census taken in 2010. The city is one of the wealthiest suburbs of Seattle. The median income of the residents of Mukilteo was $83,569 in 2007. The city ranks 29th out of 522 regions rated in Washington State based on per capita income. Mukilteo built one of the most expensive high schools that were ever built in the United States. Money magazine ranked Mukilteo # 10 and later ranked the city # 9 out of the best 100 small cities in the United States to live in. The median value of a house in Mukilteo was $567,000 in 2007. Mukilteo is located on the shores of the Puget Sound where it is linked to Whidbey Island by the Washington State Ferry. The city is physically located in Snohomish County. Mukilteo actually means good camping ground. Mukilteo is also home to one of the most exotic and psychedelic mansions that was ever built. This piece of real estate is worth a cool $1.8 million. The five- bedroom home has 5,445 square and overlooks Puget Sound. The mansion features a glass covered arched hallway that runs through the interior of the home. The mansionï¿½s family room, dining room, and kitchen have all been renovated. The single story mansion also features a six car garage, a swimming pool in the front yard, and a sweeping pavilion. Mukilteo is home to the Mukilteo State Park and the 1906 Mukilteo Lighthouse. There are several waterfront hotels in Mukilteo including the Hogland House, the Silver Cloud Inn, and the Inn at Port Gardner. All of these establishments provide all of these amenities such as microwave, Internet access, coffeemaker, refrigerator, and television complete with a DVD player. They also offer free breakfast and shuttle service. These abodes are ideal regardless of you want to kayak, canoe, or sail on the sound or simply fish, explore, or relax.