Normandy Park, WA Plumbing Service
Normandy Park, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Normandy Park Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Normandy Park, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Normandy Park, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Normandy Park, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Normandy Park, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Normandy Park, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Normandy Park, WA Plumber service!
Normandy Park, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Normandy Park WA
On June 8, 1954, Normandy Park was incorporated officially. According to the census taken in 2010, the population is 6,335. On the south, it is bordered by the city of Des Moines and on the north by Burien. It is located in King County, and is ranked 26th out of 522 regions in Washington based on per capita income. It is known for well-maintained parks, lovely neighborhoods and more than 100 acres of parkland which are available to the public including many different pocket parks, and six major parks that include many different pocket parks, a recreation center, and low intensity nature preserves. Although there is an alternative to commuting to work by driving which is the public transportation system, 90% of the commuters drive to work. As oppose to renting, 79% of the people who live on condos, apartments, or houses in this city are the owners of the unit. The average property tax bill in the city is more expensive than in most of the other cities in the state of Washington. The top fund raiser among all of the other political parties was the Republican Party. The people of this city contributed $3054 to John Kerry during the presidential race in 2004 which was more money than any other presidential candidate. There are numerous single people who live in the area who are also very successful. There are many people who live in this city who are very well educated, and the majority of them are college educate. There isnï¿½t a large underclass of people. The fact is that there arenï¿½t many people living in this city who are below middle class. In general, most of the people who live in this city are financially secure. The median family income in 2000 was $78,102. It is very well grounded by the large population of resident who are at least 65 years old. Married couples usually occupy the homes in this city. Approximately 69% of the adult population are married.