Orting, WA Plumbing Service
Orting, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Orting Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Orting, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Orting, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Orting, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Orting, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Orting, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Orting, WA Plumber service!
Orting, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Orting WA
Orting is located in Pierce County. According the census taken in 2010, the population of Orting was 6,746. Orting is home to the Northwest Horse Park. Visitors will find a relaxed environment in their horses, although they provide high quality, unique care for the horses. This horse park is the premier horse boarding facility in the state of Washington. This horse park offers horse boarding, sales, training, arenas, and horse trails. In order to meet the needs of every horse, this park provides ample pasture and a relaxed horse boarding environment. This park has become the premier horse boarding facility that many horse owners are using in the Puyallup and Orting Valley. Visitors can see all kinds of beautiful horses in their natural habitat. Another thing that families enjoy doing in Orting is to go fishing. One of the best places to go fishing in Orting is Bill's Fishing Hole. This fishing hole has a series of hatchery raceways and three large fishing ponds. There are rainbow trout that measure up to 14" that are stocked in the main fishing pond. This pond has a permanent large awning that covers one side of the pond. There is a snack bar and picnic tables under the awning. Groups of visitors can gather in this area. There are rainbow trout that measure a minimum of 3 pounds that are stocked in the two smaller fishing ponds. This fishing hole has some of the best rainbow trout fishing available to the visitors of the Pacific Northwest. Visitors to Orting may want to play a relaxing 18 holes of golf. They can do just that at the High Cedars Golf Club. This golf club offers a slope rating of 114 and a course rating of 69.8. It is a par 71 golf course with 6,436 yards of golf from the longest tees. All visitors to the Northwest should visit the Wonderland Trail in Mount Rainier National Park. This is a 94 mile long trail that goes around Mount Rainier. The Tacoma Narrows Bridge is also worth visiting in nearby Tacoma. This bridge isn't as famous for its unique architectural design as it is for its ability to sway to a fro in high winds. It has also been known a galloping Gertie.