Pacific, WA Plumbing Service
Pacific, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Pacific Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Pacific, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Pacific, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Pacific, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Pacific, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Pacific, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Pacific, WA Plumber service!
Pacific, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Pacific WA
Pacific, Washington is primarily located in King County although part of the city is also located in Pierce County. According to the census take in 2010, the population of pacific was 6,606. While enjoying all of the things to do and see in and around pacific, visitors and their families might want to consider visiting the Pacific Northwest Trail. This trail crosses through 7 National forests and 3 National Parks. This trail is one of the most scenic trails in the world. The trail runs from the Continental Divide to the Pacific Ocean by the Wilderness Coast, Olympic Mountains, and North cascades, and is some 1,200 miles long. The visitors who play golf might want to play a relaxing round of golf at the Sumner Meadows Golf Link in nearby Seattle. This golf course features a par 5 golf course has 5 sets of tees and is 6,800 yards. All skill levels of golfer can play this golf course. Visitors and their families can also enjoy some wild times at Wild Waves. This park features .hot tubs with several warming pools, a kiddie pool, a waterfall, rip cords, a cannon ball area, an adult swimming pool complete with more slides, an inner tube ride, and a river raft ride. Visitors can also some exciting entertainment on the form of concerts at the White River Amphitheatre in nearby Auburn. This venue is located against the backdrop of Mount Rainier and has a seating capacity of some 20,000 people. This is the best concert venue in the Northwest. For some nature, visitors and their families should visit the Tacoma Nature Center in nearby Tacoma. This nature center is the place where visitors and their families can participate in many different nature event and science classes. There is plenty of local wildlife to be seen. This nature center provides two miles of nature trails through 54 acres habitat in the wetlands. After a full day of enjoying the attractions in and around Pacific, visitors and their families might enjoy some yu ling duck, Szechuan style beef, shrimp with garlic sauce, chicken kung pao, egg rolls, Hunan chicken, egg foo young, Peking duck, crispy beef, chicken lo Mein, chow Mein or fried rice at the Top Gun China Express. This Chinese restaurant offer great Chinese food and excellent service.