Puyallup, WA Plumbing Service
Puyallup, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Puyallup Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Puyallup, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Puyallup, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Puyallup, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Puyallup, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Puyallup, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Puyallup, WA Plumber service!
Puyallup, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Puyallup WA
Puyallup, Washington is located approximately five miles east of Tacoma in Pierce County. According to the census taken in 2010 the population of Puyallup was 37,022. The Puyallup Fair is held every year and it is a great place for visitors and their families to enjoy a considerable amount of entertainment such as commercial exhibits, flowers, livestock, food, concerts, rodeos, and rides. This Fair attracts more than one million visitors every year. Another great place that visitors should see is Meeker Mansion. This mansion is available for special events, field trips, and tours in general. Visitors can check out the many vendors on site, enter the homemade apple pie contest, snack on all things apple from the snack shack, purchase a special pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, enjoy some hand clapping music, or squeeze some crunchy apples that can be bought at the mansion into fresh apple cider. Visitors can also go fishing for many different delicious species of salmon or steelhead trout in the Puyallup River. These fish begin to move upstream in order to spawn after the rain has caused the river's volume to increase. Fishing guides are available. Visitors who play golf can enjoy 9 holes of regulation golf at Lipoma Firs Golf Course. Actually, there are the golf courses at this golf course which are the Blue Golf Course, the Gold Golf Course, and the Green Golf Course. For lunch, visitors might want to consider some Hunan chicken, cashew chicken, fried rice that is light and fluffy, crab and chees wontons, lettuce wraps, or chicken chow mien along with soup and three other appetizers at the Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant. The food and the service are excellent. On an afternoon in the spring of summertime, visitors might want to beautiful Pioneer park jus to relax. This park has mature trees, benches, a grassy area, a wading pool and sometimes in the spring and summertime the Puyallup Farmers Market is there. That evening, visitors might want to cool off at one of Puyallup's pubs or sports bars. There they can get a cold beer by pulling up a chair and nibbling of the free goodies or saddling up to the bar and watch the game. Most sports bars and pubs usually feature televisions for watching major sporting events and a full menu.