Queen Anne, WA Plumbing Service
Queen Anne, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Queen Anne Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Queen Anne, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Queen Anne, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Queen Anne, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Queen Anne, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Queen Anne, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Queen Anne, WA Plumber service!
Queen Anne, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Queen Anne Hill WA
Queen Anne, Washington is bordered by Magnolia on the west, the Lake Washington Ship Canal on the north, and Belltown on the south. The population is approximately 28,000. It is located northwest of downtown Seattle and is a geographic feature and neighborhood of Seattle. The city covers an area of 2.8 square miles and sits on a hill having a maximum elevation of 456 feet making it the highest location near Seattle. The district is located directly across from the Seattle Center, which is the home of the Experience Music project and the Space Needle. The Pike Place market, downtown monorail, and Pacific Science Center are all located close by. Visitors can enjoy a light breakfast of super sweet and delicious baristas and a hot cup of coffee at the Uptown Espresso. The ambiance is can be somewhat studious, but not overly so. Their tables that are located in the front are instantly occupied by smoker all year around and by many when the weather is nice. Visitors might want to consider stopping by the Fisherman's Terminal. It is still home to the North Pacific fishing fleet although it is over 80 years old. Visitors can purchase bulk quantities of fresh fish right from the boats, at reduced prices. Visitors who don't want a whole fish can eat at the nearby restaurants, which offer everything from sushi to fish and chips. Visitors should also see the most elite Royal Brougham Pavilion, which is quite royal indeed. This Pavilion has a consider amount of space. It seats 2,650 visitors and is quite helpful at improving the physical abilities of students. Visitors can witness competitions can camps. The Pavilion is located within the Seattle Pacific University. The Pavilion plays host to many different intercollegiate tournaments including volleyball, soccer, rowing, gymnastics, and basketball among others. Another great place to visit is Discovery Park. This park offers a lighthouse, some tide pools, and one of the trails leads to Puget Sound. There is also some great bird watching opportunities availability but even though there is a beach, it is not a good place for swimming or sunbathing or swimming since the beach is somewhat rocky and the water somewhat cold.