Redmond, WA Plumbing Service
Redmond, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Redmond Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Redmond, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Redmond, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Redmond, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Redmond, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Redmond, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Redmond, WA Plumber service!
Redmond, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Redmond WA
Redmond is located 16 miles from Seattle in King County. According to the census taken in 2010, the population in Redmond was 54,145 which represent an increase in population from the census taken in 2000 of 45,256. There are also 11,346 families and 19,102 households in Redmond. The average size is 2.95 and the average household size is 2.33. There are 6.1% of the people in Redmond who are 65 years or older and living alone. The percentage of households that is made up of individuals in Redmond is 30.4%. There are 40.1% of the households in Redmond that are non-family. There are 7.6% of the households in Redmond that are made up of females with no husband present. There are 48.9% of the households in Redmond that are made up of married couples who are living together. There are 28% of those married couples who have children under the age of 18. The population density of Redmond is 2,848 people for every square mile. The makeup racially of Redmond is 79.26% White, 1.52% Black, American, 0.45% Native American, 13.02% Asian, 0.18% Pacific Islander, 2.46% from other races, and 3.11% format least two races. There are 20,248 housing units in Redmond that have an average density of 1,274.6 for every square mile. Redmond became a city in1912. The city is named after Luke McRedmond who, on September 9, 1870, bought land there. There are 6.5% of the people living in Redmond ho are 65 years or older and living in poverty and 6.3% living in poverty who are under the age of 18. There are 3.33% of the families and 5.33% of the population living below the poverty line. The per capita income for Redmond is $36,233. There are about the same number of females in Redmond as males. The median income for males in Redmond is $58,112 as opposed to $37,200 for females.