Renton, WA Plumbing Service
Renton, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Renton Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Renton, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Renton, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Renton, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Renton, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Renton, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Renton, WA Plumber service!
Renton, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Renton WA
Renton is located 11 miles southeast of downtown Seattle in King County. Renton was first settled in the 1860ï¿½s by the descendants of Europeans, although salmon fishing was very important for the Native Indians. The cityï¿½s early economy was fueled by the export of timber, the production of clay, and the mining of coal. These days, Renton is the center of service companies such as Providence Health and Services; Parallels Inc.; Paccar; and Boeing, technology, and manufacturing. Renton sits at the mouth of the Cedar River on the southeast shore of Lake Washington. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of the city was 90,927. Renton is currently the 4th largest city in King County and the 8th largest population in Washington. Out of the 522 regions that were ranked, Renton ranks 100th based on per capita income. There are many attractions in Renton. One of these attractions is the Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park. Thousands of visitors are drawn to this popular park each year. The reason that so many people visit this park is because of its green areas for lounging and games, tennis courts, beach, and picnic area that have tables. You can always enjoy some fish and chips from Ivarï¿½s Seafood Bar if you should forget to bring any food. You can also enjoy some sloppy, big hamburgers from Kidd Valley. On Wednesday nights in the summertime, you can enjoy some free concerts. You can also walk along the quiet boardwalk where the signs provide information about the vegetation and local birds in order to escape the areas that are developed and their crowds. There is also the Cedar River Trail. This trail is 16 miles long and runs through two of the southern communities in King County next to the Cedar River.