Sammamish, WA Plumbing Service
Sammamish, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Sammamish Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Sammamish, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Sammamish, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Sammamish, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Sammamish, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Sammamish, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Sammamish, WA Plumber service!
Sammamish, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Sammamish WA
In 1999, Sammamish was incorporated. According to the 2010, the population of this city was 45,780. In 2011, a review of the best places to live in the nation was conducted by Money magazine and Sammamish was determined to be 15th. Sammamish is located in King County and is a suburb on the eastside of Seattle. There are more youth in this city per capita than anywhere else in King County. Sammamish is home to Lake Sammamish where every ear hydroplane races are held. These races are very enjoyable for the entire family. Visitors can also relax and play 18 holes of golf on a regulation golf course at the Plateau Club. This championship golf course embraces golfers of all skill levels and features 5 sets of tee boxes. In the summertime at nearby Rosemont Beach, visitors can enjoy golfing, whitewater paddling, fishing, or boating without all of the annoying crowds on this beautiful segment of beach. Visitors should also visit Soaring Eagle Park in Sammamish. This park is sometimes known as Beaver Lake. There are many things to do there including some fabulous climbs over some rocky terrain. Families can also enjoy Pine Lake Park where there are separate play areas for both younger and older children. This is a very large park that is in a very lush area. In nearby Issaquah, visitors can enjoy a wildlife viewing area, trails, a playground, a skate park, a picnic area with shelters and tables, a climbing wall, a basketball court, and barbeques grills at Sammamish Commons Park. This park is free and fun for the whole family. For those who are more adventurous, there is always Beaver Lake Park. This park combines both indoor and outdoor with a haunted spooky place that invites visitors to dare the supernatural frights. At the Cougar Mountain Zoological Park located in nearby Issaquah, there are many birds and other wildlife that aren't available in normal zoos such as reindeer. Nostalgic visitors can also visit the gravesite of the greatest guitarist that ever lived, namely Jimi Hendrix, in nearby Renton, Washington. Visitors can also take a tour of the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery. You and your children can get a close of view of the salmon through one of the many windows that are next to the holding tanks. Visitors can watch the migration of the salmon because the Issaquah creek runs right through the hatchery.