Seatac, WA Plumbing Service
Seatac, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Seatac Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Seatac, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Seatac, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Seatac, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Seatac, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Seatac, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Seatac, WA Plumber service!
Seatac, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About SeaTac WA
SeaTac, Washington residents voted for incorporation in 1989, but SeaTac wasn't incorporated until 1990. Prior to the city's incorporation, SeaTac included the cities of Riverton, McMicken, and Angle Bow Lake. The boundaries around SeaTac include the three square mile area of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of SeaTac was 26,909. SeaTac is located in southern King County. Visitors to this city can enjoy playground equipment, swimming, a barbeque/shelter/picnic area, a stage, an open recreation area, fishing, a boat launch, clean restrooms, and free parking.at the Angle State Park. It is a great place for families to relax and enjoy themselves. The Tyee Valley Golf Course opened in 1966 and is a great place for visitors to relax and playa 18 holes of golf. This is a par 71 golf course that has 5,926 yards of golf from the longest tees. It has a slope rating of 119 and course rating of 68.8. The Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park in nearby Renton offers visitors a water walk, Kidd Valley and Ivar's food concessions, a fishing pier, an interpretive botanical walk, two sand volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, two tennis courts, playground equipment, four picnic shelters, and eight boat launch lanes. It is a great place for families to enjoy an afternoon in the summertime. Only ten miles from SeaTac in Auburn is Emerald Downs. This is one of the premier horse racetracks in the Northwest. There are many different ways for visitors to enjoy a day at the races. They can bring a blanket and lie out in the park or pay their admission and hang out on track level with their friends. Regardless of the way that visitors want to enjoy their day at the races, they can do it at Emerald Downs. Visitors to SeaTac should also visit the Palouse Winery in nearby Seattle. There is nothing quite like tasting wine at the winery, regardless of how many times they have been tasted at the retailers and restaurants in the state of Washington. They are open all year around for buying their wine or simply tasting it.