Shoreline, WA Plumbing Service
Shoreline, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Shoreline Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Shoreline, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Shoreline, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Shoreline, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Shoreline, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Shoreline, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Shoreline, WA Plumber service!
Shoreline, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Shoreline WA
Shoreline, Washington borders the Seattle city limits on the north, is 9 miles north of downtown Seattle, and is located in King County. The city is the 9th largest city in Washington State. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of Shoreline was 53,007. Shoreline is ranked 91st out of 522 regions that were ranked in Washington State based on per capita income. One of the best ways to see Shoreline and much of the Northwest is by air. Visitors can see much of the beautiful Northwest by air by taking a flight with Kenmore Air Seaplanes. They will even allow you to take your dog along. For some family fun, visitors should go to the Helene Madison Pool in nearby Seattle. This pool offers a 15 yard teaching pool, two diving boards, and a 25 yard regular pool. For lunch, visitors can enjoy some authentic Italian cuisine prepared by a world class chef who graduated from Cordon Bleu of Paris at Gucciï¿½s Cuccina Italiano Restaurant. Their top chef has been named by the Seattle Times as a top 10 chef. He graced kitchens in Switzerland, North Africa, Italy, and France. For some enjoyable historical perspective, newcomers should visit the Stimson-Green Mansion. This mansion is one of the few surviving First Hill homes to have survived in its original condition. For some entertainment somewhat more cultural and to learn more about the area, visitors should check out the Shoreline Historical Museum in nearby Seattle. This museum chronicles the history of the Shoreline region with artifacts and photographs. That evening, when visitors are feeling rather optimistic they should go to Parkerï¿½s Casino and Niteclub. This club is a great place to find rising celebrities who intent to go to the top and then during the years later in their life go back down and then finally agree to play this club. The Blue Oyster Cult, B.B. King, and Ray Charles have all played at this club. This club also features a sports bar, a dance floor, and a full bar. There is also Chinese poker, progressive blackjack, and regular blackjack since it is located just across the city lone of Seattle.