Snoqualmie, WA Plumbing Service
Snoqualmie, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Snoqualmie Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Snoqualmie, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Snoqualmie, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Snoqualmie, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Snoqualmie, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Snoqualmie, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Snoqualmie, WA Plumber service!
Snoqualmie, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Snoqualmie WA
Snoqualmie, Washington is the home of the Northwest Railway Museum. The city is located in King County next to Snoqualmie Falls. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of Snoqualmie was of 10,670. One of the major attractions in Snoqualmie is the Snoqualmie Casino. This casino offers a complete range of the style of gaming seen in Las Vegas, including the latest table games like roulette craps, and blackjack as well as slot machines. They also provide a poker room with 8 tables. At the Snoqualmie casino, there are all levels of play from no limit poker tournaments to penny slots. At this casino, there is both casual and fine dining. There is also live entertainment and music at the Snoqualmie Ballroom or the Sno Lounge nightclub. There is also the Mount Si Golf Course. This golf course provides a beautiful view of its namesake, Mount Si. This is what makes Mount Si Golf Course so popular. Much the same as the trees, the former sand traps no longer contain sand but rather have some texture. For intermediate golfers, the almost flat fairways are particularly suited. There are still some good deals available, although some budgetary constraints have resulted in some cutbacks. Snoqualmie Falls is one of the top natural attractions in the state of Washington and is located 30 miles east of Seattle. Snoqualmie is far less famous than Niagara Falls even though they are over 100 feet taller. This amazing torrent of water drops some 268 feet. You can obtain good food and stay the night at the Salish Lodge that is located at the crest of Snoqualmie Falls. This lodge will light up the halls during the night. This is the location that the television series Twin Peaks was filmed. Snoqualmie Falls is located in the beautiful foothills of the Cascade Mountains.