Tacoma, WA Plumbing Service
Tacoma, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Tacoma Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Tacoma, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Tacoma, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Tacoma, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Tacoma, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Tacoma, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Tacoma, WA Plumber service!
Tacoma, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Tacoma WA
Tacoma, Washington serves as the center of the business activity for the area around the South Puget Sound that has a population of about one million people. According to the census taken in 2010, the population of Tacoma 11w1as 198,397. Tacoma is the county seat of Pierce County and a midsized urban port city. Tacoma is located 58 miles northwest of the Mount Rainier National Park, 31 miles northeast of Olympia, the state capital, and 32 miles southwest of Seattle. Tacoma is also located on Puget Sound. Tacoma is probably best known for the Tacoma Narrows Bridge which collapsed in 1940 as the result of high winds. Although the bridge was known as Galloping Gertie because it swayed to and fro before its collapse, this bridge was rebuilt in 1950 and is now a very popular visitor attraction. However, there are plenty of other things to do and see in Tacoma. One of these things to see is the Tacoma Museum of Glass. This museum is astonishingly beautiful and visitors can watch artists create their masterpieces from molten glass in the largest hot shop in the world. This hot shop is located within an ionic 90 foot stainless steel cone. The Museum of Glass is a cultural landmark in Tacoma. The Rialto Theater is another place that visitors should experience when they are visiting Tacoma. This theater has a seating capacity of 742 and includes a balcony area as well as a thrust stage that can be extended. The pride of downtown Tacoma is the beaux arts style architecture of this theater. The theater has become a successful concert hall and theater. THIS theater is also used for play, music, and dance rehearsals. Another great place for visitors to hang out is the Bull's Eye Sports Lounge. This lounge has a great menu for drinks and is a great place for visitors to enjoy some beers while they are watching the most awaited baseball, basketball, football, and other sports games of the season. This lounge is a very popular sports bar. A favorite among the Tacoma locals, this is a very swanky sports lounge. While a game is in progress the lounge can become rather noisy, the lounge has a rather laid back ambience.