Tukwila, WA Plumbing Service
Tukwila, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's Tukwila Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Tukwila, WA Plumber service!
Our expert Tukwila, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in Tukwila, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
Tukwila, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in Tukwila, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast Tukwila, WA Plumber service!
Tukwila, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Tukwila WA
Tukwila, Washington borders Seattle on its most northern edge. The city was incorporated in 1908. According to the census taken in the year 2010, the population of Tukwila was 19,107. Tukwila is a suburb of Seattle and is located on the Green River in King County. The interurban Railroad came into existence in 1902. One of the best places in Tukwila to play 18 holes of exciting yet relaxing rounds of golf is the Foster Golf Links golf course. This golf course has a slope rating of 101 on Blue Grass and a course rating of 62.8. The golf course is a par 68 for 4,804 yards to the longest tees. You and your family can also enjoy some miniature golf at The Family Fun Center. Tukwila also ranks 5th with the most number of casinos out of 76 cities in the state of Washington that have legalized gambling. Visitors can also watch some great softball, cricket, or soccer at the Starfire Sports Field. There is also some artificial reefs and underwater trails that visitors can enjoy at the Saltwater State Park. This park also features a long beach and breakwater that has a beautiful dive site, clean restrooms and plenty of free parking. In nearby Sea Tac visitors should visit the Highland Sea Tac Botanical Garden. This garden is home to 10,000 square feet of shaded garden that is cloaked in madronas and alders. The Museum of Flight located in nearby Seattle is a great place to visit because it serves people of every age with programs that inspire, engage, and instruct. At the Family Fun Center visitors will be able to find enjoyment for families with limitless opportunities that include attractions, rides, and activities for every member of the family to enjoy themselves. Their indoor activities include the Kidopolis for kids who are under 5.8 inches tall, a very extreme roller coaster simulator, and extreme laser tag. The enjoyment outside really heats up with great activities and rides that include a very fast swing where visitors can fly through the air at more than 60 MPH, bumper car, and go-carts.