University Place, WA Plumbing Service
University Place, WA Plumber
Do you have a leak? Turn off your main water supply immediately!
Pinky's University Place Plumber can handle all plumbing emergency repair problems:
• Clogged Drains (sink, toilet, bath/shower)
• Leaky Faucets
• Failed Sump pump or flooded basement
• Failed Gas or Electric Water Heater
• Broken Sewer or Water Lines
• Leaking Toilets
• Loss of Water Pressure
• Leaking Water or Gas Lines
• Gas Line Installation
• Natural Gas Lines
• Ceiling Leaks
• And more
CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast University Place, WA Plumber service!
Our expert University Place, WA Plumber service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any emergency that may arise with your plumbing systems. Whether 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, you can count on the same clean, fast, efficient, courteous service in University Place, WA.
- We Promise you'll receive an honest value for your money
- We Promise to respect your home as if it were our own
- We promise our technicians are Licensed and Experienced.
- We promise to be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We promise to handle small jobs as seriously as large ones
- We promise to always make your satisfaction our #1 goal.
University Place, WA Plumbing Service
Repairs & Installation
Pinky's plumbing services can handle just about any plumbing need you may ever encounter. In addition to emergency services, we're equipped, trained and ready to assist you with any project, large or small. Pinky's trucks in University Place, WA are fully stocked to handle most problems on the spot, saving you time and money.
• Installing, repairing or replacing toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures
• Cleaning of all sewer & drain lines
• Installing, repairing or replacing of sump pumps and ejector pumps
• Installing, repairing or replacing garbage disposals
• Installing, repairing or replacing hot water heaters
• Repairing any leaks (water or gas)
• Slab Leak Repairs
• Restore water pressure
• Complete copper repiping
• Video inspection of sewer lines
• Locate broken sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing sewer lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing water lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing natural gas lines
• Installing, replacing and repairing urinals & flushometer toilets
• Bringing all plumbing up to code
• Hydrojetting sewer lines
• Installing, repairing and replacing icemaker lines
• Installing and replacing water softeners
• Cleaning grease traps & catch basins
• Repair ceiling leaks
• Installing gas fireplaces and grills
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW for fast University Place, WA Plumber service!
University Place, WA Sewer Services
Pinky's offers a variety of sewer inspection, cleaning, and repair services.
Call us immediately at (206) 707-1497 if you are experiencing sewage problems or need any of the following services:
• Video Camera Sewer Inspections
• Electronic Locators
• Hydro Water Jetting
• Install New Sewer Lines
• Install New Rodding Stations
• Repair broken sewer lines
• Underground sewer and water repairs
• Expert Root Removal
• Flood control systems
• Overhead sewer systems
• Installing Ejector Pumps
• Rodding Septic Lines
• And more... CALL (206) 707-1497 NOW!
About Tukwila WA
University Place ranks 81st out of 522 cities that were ranked in the state of Washington based on per capita income. According to the census taken in 2010, the population o was 31,344. It is located in Pierce County. One of the most enjoyable things that visitors can do when visiting is to go sport salmon fishing at Puget Sound Salmon Charters in nearby Puyallup, Washington. This charter service specializes in light tackle sport salmon fishing and is one of the best sport salmon fishing charters in the state of Washington. Visitors can also enjoy 9 or 18 holes of relaxing golf at the Meadow Park Golf Course. This golf course also features a chipping green and two putting greens. Titlow Beach is another great place to visit in nearby Tacoma. This beach is a popular scuba diving area and offers a view of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, a small boardwalk, two restaurants, community center, and a beach swimming pool. Probably the best entertainment value for families and seniors in Puget Sound is the Dance Theatre Northwest. This is a regional performing arts dance company that offer contemporary and ballet style dance. In nearby Tacoma, visitors can also enjoy hot tubs, an activity pool, a lazy river ride, a family raft ride, body slides, a wave pool, tube slides, and speed slides at the Wild Waves Water Park. This is family enjoyment at its best. At the Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle Restaurant inn nearby Seattle, visitors can enjoy putt putt golf, rick climbing, batting cages, laser tag, and go-carts. Around Labor Day visitors can enjoy a lot of fun things for families with children to do such as performances, fun filled films, comedy, dance, and music at Bumbershoot in nearby Seattle. The children of families visiting the area will have great fun learning how to climb at Vertical World also located in nearby Seattle. They offer many different classes for different ages of children. Located in nearby Edmonds, Washington is Funtasia where children of all ages will enjoy this seven acre recreation complex that offers a lot of outdoor and indoor fun. This includes mini Indy go-carts, bumper cars, laser tag, video games, softball and baseball batting cages, and the fun fortress play land.